From Encyclopedia Dramatica
(Redirected from Self-diagnosis)
Add pixplzkthnx to Self-diagnosedPlz to be adding some pix now kthnx. Consult the image selection process for help, or just google up some pix.
Plz remove this notice once there are plenty of pix.
- The self-diagnoser watches Rejected and fancies the part where the cloud bleeds from the anus
- That night, she has a dream about her bleeding from the anus.
- She looks up the symptoms on Yahoo! Health and discovers she has colorectal cancer
- The self-diagnoser, now convinced that she is going to die, opens up a PayPal account.
Commonly Self-Diagnosed Diseases
- ADD because everyone's attention span sucks
- Asexuality, especially on TV Tropes 
- Asperger's Syndrome ever since Something Awful, LiveJournal and Slashdot began to romanticize with lack of social skills making people "smarter"
- Eating disorders (see fauxlimia)
- Internet disease -- note, however, that this is probably the most reliable self-diagnosed disease
- PTSD, common in high-school kids who have been bullied.
|Featured article January 14, 2006|
| Preceded by
The War of Northern Aggression
|Self-diagnosed|| Succeeded by|